Whether you want to admit it or not…the holiday shopping season is among us! I was in Target last week and I found the most adorable gifts for me niece and nephew and they were on sale! I purchased them and thought “Oh my! I need to start getting Christmas list together!”
These are my top 3 reasons to create a
Christmas List and stick with it:
1. Overspending. If you don’t map out who you are buying for and how much you are spending on them, you can easily overspend.
2. Overbuying.This goes hand in hand with overspending. I like to spend the same amount on my sisters and brother in-laws. By creating an equal spending limit you will resist the temptation to pick up gifts here and there and running the risk of accidentally gifting more to one person over another.
3. When you are done, you are DONE!I start some of my Christmas shopping in October. That gives me almost three full months to forget what I bought. Admit it, you do it too! Keeping track of your gift inventory will help you not forget anyone and prevent overbuying.
Enjoy this free printable to help make your holiday shopping a little easier!
Happy October! I am kicking off this fabulous fall month with a FREE printable!
Use these fun little tags in different ways…
1. Favors at a Halloween party!
2. Attach them to Halloween candies for Trick-or-Treaters!
3. Attach them to a little Halloween treat for friends, family, or coworkers!
4. SHOW ME how you use them! Shoot me an email at MissMarleneBlogspot@gmail.com
For these festive favors, I picked up one clear jar with a cork top in the dollar bin at Target and filled it with candy corn. The other one is a brown craft box from Hobby Lobby. I painted the lid red and the box black. I added a little water to the red and dripped it down each box side.
I added chrome colored vampire teeth to my candy corn jar. Just pick up a package of inexpensive vampire teeth and coat each side with a metallic finish spray paint for extra spook!
Hey guys! I’m going to hook you all up with my first FREE printable! This is a fun little tool that will help you piece together a perfect look for your next event or big day!
If you don’t have an idea of what you are looking for when shopping, the endless options will overwhelm you. This is where your “Idea Book” will be your guide. Fill it with color swatches, material samples, patterned paper, a piece of your invitation, or whatever you choose! Your “Idea Book” will serve as an inspiration cheat sheet. Keep it in your purse and when you are out and about and see something that might work you have something to reference, because you never know where or when you will find perfect party decor. This will help keep your purchases cohesive with your theme and colors. That being said, don’t obsess over your colors matching perfectly, too matchy-matchy can translate into boring and flat. I say as long as they are in the family or complement each other, go for it!
(Click HERE to see how this Party Planner Idea Book translated into an adorable fairytale themed baby shower!)
I hope you enjoy this FREE printable! Post your comments here or shoot me an email at email@example.com